ALPHONSO MANGO PULP : The King of Fruits - that is the Alphonso Mango. Known for its full-bodied pulp, the rich flavor of its sweetness and the deep color of the fruit, the Alphonso mango is the most premium variety of mango. It can also be found in the areas surrounding Mysore and Belgaum in South & West Karnataka, along with the coastal areas of Gujarat. Alphonso Mango is high in beta-carotene, a precursor of vitamin A, and is a rich source of the vitamin B complex. Known locally as the Aapoos, and as Hapoos in most of South Asia, the variety of Alphonso Mango grown in Devgad in the Konkan region of Maharashtra state in India is considered as the best. Pursuit sources the raw produce from this very belt to deliver to you the best from India.
- Bakery & Confectionaries : Toppings & fillings in fruit breads, cakes, tarts, muffins, pie filings, icings, fruit bars, fruit toffees etc
- Beverages : Juice, Nectar, Fruit drinks, fruit cocktails
- Dairy : Milkshakes, Ice creams, yoghurts, toppings, desserts.
- Baby foods : Cereals, Fruit Juices, strained fruit juices, fruit drinks
- Others foods : Fruit juices, jams, jellies, strained fruit drinks, Squashes etc.
Pursuit Aseptic fruit purees are available in (215 kgs) bags in drum. Aseptic fruit purees are filled aseptic filler into pre-sterilized, high-barrier bags placed in steel drums internally painted with food grade lacquer and lid tightly closed to ensure no free space inside the drum.
Pursuit Canned fruit purees are available in A-10 size cans (3.1 kgs) such 6 cans in one carton.
80 drums per 20 ft container palletized or unpalletized.
6 x 3.1kgs A-10 cans in one carton and 1000 cartons in 20 ft container.
It should be stored at cool & dry place below 20ºC. Preferably below 15 ºC for extended shelf life.
Stored in ambient temperature in cool and dry place.
24 months from the date of production under above mentioned storage conditions. The contents must be immediately used after opening the bag or can.